Help Baby Boomers Plan for and Achieve Financial Security during Their Retirement Years
More than 76 million baby boomers, nearly 28% of the U.S. population, are quickly approaching retirement. Give them the retirement tools to plan it right with Plan ItTM: Retire Ready Toolkit.
This retirement planning Web site is loaded with interactive tools and timely features for 40-to-60-year-olds, all backed by expert retirement advice. More than an information source, it's a take action interactive site filled with financial calculators, charts, checklists, progress-tracking tools, new short courses, and more.
Created for anyone planning for retirement, Plan It is specifically targeted at Baby Boomers (40-to-60-year-old members).
- More than 76 million baby boomersnearly 28% of the US populationare quickly approaching retirement. Plan It provides valuable retirement-planning tools for this demographic.
- You can easily customize the site with links to your credit union's investment planning products and services.
- Plan It won the 2011 Eddie Award gold medal for Best Consumer Website for Non-Profit Associations from Folio: Magazine.
- Offer members retirement planning information in a variety of formats to fit different learning styles and needs, including articles, audio, calculators, interactive coaches and much more
- New short courses just added! Help your members stay On Track to Retire with a new series of short courses just added to Plan It. Short courses are 12-13 minute presentations that members can access any time. Learn more.
- Keep members coming back as new information is added to an already extensive collection covering investing, budgeting, estate planning and more
- Customize Plan It! Keep your products and services in mind and brand your credit union as a source for valuable financial information by adding your credit union logo and links back to your Web site on the Plan It Web site.
Product Details Learn more about Plan It.
Marketing Materials Subscribers have access to FREE ready-to-use, customizable marketing materials to help drive members to Plan It.
Frequently Asked Questions Find answers to common questions about Plan It.
Related Resources View all eight CUNA onlineEDGE products designed for your members.
|An annual subscription to Plan It is $945 for credit unions with greater than $20 million in assets, and only $650 for those with $20 million or less. Want a product tour and special pricing? Call Darlene at 800-356-9655, ext. 4344.|