National Credit Union Youth Week
Save the date — April 21-27, 2013
Credit unions celebrate youth in April. Whether you chose to celebrate all month, or just during Youth Week, there are plenty of resources to show youth they can benefit from visitingand saving attheir credit union. You gather the youth members, and we'll provide ready-to-use items to help you promote your celebration simply and effectively to several age groups.
- 2013 Youth Week promotional products available!
- Sign up for the Saving Challenge
- Plan, schedule and budget for your Youth Week celebration
- Share your celebration ideas and stories
- Download Youth Week coloring page (JPEG or PDF)
- Customize your own Youth Week color page
- Download Youth Week graphics and articles
- Sign up for the free Youth Week e-News to receive information about Youth Week and the Saving Challenge.
Celebration Ideas and Success Stories
- Ideas for Celebration Activities
- 2012 Celebration Success Stories
- 2011 Celebration Success Stories
- 2009 Celebration Success Stories
- 2008 Celebration Success Stories
Share your ideas and results with CUNA. We’d love to hear what you are planning. E-mail details of your celebration ideas and any marketing materials or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Free e-News
January through April, CUNA sends e-News about Youth Week frequently. The messages offer tips for celebrating Youth Week and setting goals for the Saving Challenge. Also, we share suggestions from fellow credit unions.
Sign up today to try it. This free service is optional--you may opt out at any time.