|1 - 1||$250.00 each|
|2 - 2||$200.00 each|
On Track for Retirement: Tips for a Smooth Transition online course for members
As a busy credit union professional, you know how difficult it is to reach members with information that can help them make informed financial decisions in a complex marketplace.
If you want your members to have instant access to member education, Financial Education On Demand online courses for members are the answer!
The On Track for Retirement: Tips for a Smooth Transition online course content will educate and engage members as they learn timely tips to handle money wisely. Help members recover from a cracked or broken retirement nest egg. Theyll learn several strategies to do right now to jumpstart their own recovery.
17 minutes in length
This course covers:
- Picture retirement
- Strategies to size up savings
- Tips to run the numbers
- How to review priorities using rules of thumb
- Evaluations of various retirement vehicles
- Ways to stretch retirement dollars
- Adivce to know where to go for help
What members get:
- PowerPoint presentation with voice-over narrativelisten and learn!
- Downloadable worksheets to complete at home
- List of resources for more information on each topic
- 24/7 access on your credit unions website
To order this item, click on Add to Cart below or call 800-356-8010, press 3.
Easy and affordable. Save big when you buy 3!
The cost for one Financial Education On Demand course is $250. If you buy 2, the cost drops to $200 each. If you buy 3, the cost is just $150 each.
Items must be added to cart during same transaction for quantity pricing.