|1 - 1||$250.00 each|
|2 - 2||$200.00 each|
PowerOverDebt: Break the Debt Cycle online course for members
As a busy credit union professional, you know how difficult it is to reach members with information that can help them make informed financial decisions in a complex marketplace.
If you want your members to have instant access to member education, Financial Education On Demand online courses for members are the answer!
The PowerOverDebt: Break the Debt Cycle online course content will educate and engage members as they learn timely tips to handle money wisely. Help members gather all the tools and knowledge they need to get debt under control and keep it under control.
15 minutes in length
This course covers:
- Getting familiar with different kinds of debt
- Ways to identify warning signs you have too much debt
- Knowing the cost of poor credit
- Strategies to tackle your debt
- Methods to rebuild your credit score
- Tips for staying out of debt What members get:
- PowerPoint presentation with voice-over narrativelisten and learn!
- Downloadable worksheets to complete at home
- List of resources for more information on each topic
- 24/7 access on your credit unions website
To order this item, click on Add to Cart below or call 800-356-8010, press 3.
Easy and affordable. Save big when you buy 3!
The cost for one Financial Education On Demand course is $250. If you buy 2, the cost drops to $200 each. If you buy 3, the cost is just $150 each.
Items must be added to cart during same transaction for quantity pricing.