CUNA Regulatory Comment Call
October 13, 2000
Call Report Revisions
- NCUA is revising its call report (Form 5300). These revisions are scheduled to be made in time for the 2000 year-end reports.
- Comments are due by October 27, 2000. Please submit your comments to CUNA by October 26, 2000.
Please feel free to fax your responses to CUNA at 202-371-8240; e-mail them to Associate General Counsel Mary Dunn at email@example.com or to Assistant General Counsel Jeffrey Bloch at firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail them to Mary or Jeff in c/o CUNAs Regulatory Advocacy Department,
805 15th Street, NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20005. Please contact us if you need more information. You may also
contact us if you would like a copy of the proposed revisions or you may access it on the Internet at the following address:
DESCRIPTION OF THE REVISIONS
The following describes the proposed changes:
- The Statement of the Financial Condition and Income and Expense page has been expanded to capture the net worth information as required under the prompt corrective action requirements.
- An Information Systems & Technology (IST) page has been added to consolidate the IST data that is currently collected and to collect additional IST data.
- New collection items have been added regarding cash on deposit, cash equivalents, regulatory equity, accumulated gains or losses on cash flow hedges, other comprehensive income, electronic financial services, websites, and other unused member business loan commitments.
- Current collection items have been modified regarding cash on hand, total investments, type of website, and unused commitments for member business loans.
- Collection items have been deleted regarding additional voluntary transfers to the regular reserves.
Eric Richard General Counsel (202) 508-6742 email@example.com |
Mary Mitchell Dunn SVP & Associate General Counsel (202) 508-6736 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeffrey Bloch Assistant General Counsel (202) 508-6732 email@example.com
Catherine Orr Senior Regulatory Counsel (202) 508-6743 firstname.lastname@example.org