CPDOnline Computer Requirements
Required System Requirements for all CPDOnline Users
There are setup tasks that need to be completed prior to taking courses and exams in CPDOnline. If you have not already done so, ensure that the system requirements tasks provided in the link below have been completed by all users and computers used for CPDOnline training.
Report Manager System Requirements for CPDOnline
Report Manager is offered to those who have Credit Union Administrator Rights. To request Credit Union Administrators rights, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-356-9655, ext. 4072. Ensure that the system requirements tasks provided in the link below have been completed by all Credit Union Administrator users and computers to access the Report Manager.
Optimized Screen Resolution
Screen resolution is the number of little boxes of color called pixels your monitor can show at one time. There are 3 main screen resolutions:
- 640 x 480 - Very basic screen resolution, minimum desktop area
- 800 x 600 - Most common, good desktop area, medium resolution.
- 1024 x 768 - Most desktop area, high resolution, but you must have a good video card to view. Text and images appear much smaller with this setting.
If you have difficulty viewing the screens in full, consider changing to a higher screen resolution.
In order to take full advantage of the sound, animation, and graphics included in the courses, we ask that you download the following free web plug-ins. Some of these may already be located on your computer. You may download these yourself, or you may prefer to have your IT/IS department assist you with this.
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Java Applet - Please check with your IT department for assistance;
they can determine if your computer has this software installed. If
your computer does not have this software installed, here are three
methods for installation:
- Automatic Install - Click on the 'Begin Download' button.
- Manual Install - Click on the 'Download' button next to 'Windows (Manual Installation).It will prompt you to either run or save the file.
- Offline Install - Download the entire file for redistribution, and can be installed without an Internet connection. Click on the 'Download' button next to 'Windows (Offline Installation).
If you are experiencing a technical problem, please call 800-356-9655, ext. 4072. If you are using a home-based computer that is not connected to your credit union network, please follow these steps:
- If your credit union IT/IS department offers training support, please call them first.
- If you have a service agreement where you purchased your computer, call their support staff to see if they are able to assist.
If the options listed above do not apply, please call us at 800-356-9655, ext. 4072. We will do our best to assist, however our analysts may have difficulty resolving the situation without IT/IS support on your end. Configurations within systems can vary greatly, and we may be unable to troubleshoot your problem.